I can't believe I remembered to stop my watch. Should've run faster.

Jul 10, 2009

Life Update

Well, it's been a while since I updated, yeah?

The movie got made - which was ridiculously grueling. Caltech prepared me well, actually. I did my best to sabotage it, doing many stupid things along the way, but hopefully I was net helpful.

I've been working a lot on getting ready to head out on my next big trip. I actually hadn't really realized how much work it would be, but it was a lot. I'm going to be lucky if I don't have any major disasters with logistics. The other day I even noticed that one of my plane tickets I'd absent-mindedly made for the wrong day! Now that would have been a big surprise getting to the airport and realizing that.

So, the spreadsheet has been updated, mostly. Check there for future updates. Next up: Thailand, New Orleans, Washington State, Glacier Park, Chicago, New York, Washington D.C., North Carolina, then back to Pasadena before Stanford starts up.

4 comments:

Markkimarkkonnen said...

I just ran into Sarah on campus the other day and got the Thailand story. Sounds great - have fun!

Anonymous said...

I must voice [url=http://www.cheaptomsshoescity.com]cheap toms outlet[/url] my

affection for your generosity giving support to women who have the need for guidance on the question. Your special dedication to passing the solution around has been surprisingly significant and have

really allowed guys and women just like me to achieve their dreams. cheap toms for sale , Your entire helpful

guideline entails much to me and especially to [url=http://www.cheaptomsshoescity.com]cheap toms for sale[/url] my [url=http://www.cheaptomsshoescity.com]cheap toms outlet[/url] peers. Thanks a ton; from all of us.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.